Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

If you would like to personally get rid of the 'new' content tags let me know

Just taking time used to such a winder range of tools. In the end I like all the functions have both symbols and texts. Annoying on phones and computers where things are hidden behind menu layers.

Taking some time to get used to everyone's Socceroos avatars. That gold kit glows and you need to check who it is exactly.

Just taking time used to such a winder range of tools. In the end I like all the functions have both symbols and texts. Annoying on phones and computers where things are hidden behind menu layers.

Taking some time to get used to everyone's Socceroos avatars. That gold kit glows and you need to check who it is exactly.

True. I've not used the forum on a PC yet as it's working so well for me on mobile in a tab in android chrome. Stays logged in too unlike IS.

My only thing is email notifications.

The way the options are written, alerts (the little bell up the top) seem to be different from email notifications, but despite being turned off, I'm still getting all the emails, so I'm assuming alerts and email notifications are actually the same thing?

1729640683882.png

The way the options are written, alerts (the little bell up the top) seem to be different from email notifications, but despite being turned off, I'm still getting all the emails, so I'm assuming alerts and email notifications are actually the same thing?

View attachment 22
Just disable all emails instead. The option is at the bottom of the email.

Attachments

• IMG_9498.jpeg
    IMG_9498.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2

View attachment 22
1729649447783.png

I've set this option. No idea if it works though

I've noticed if a thread is labelled 'new' and you go into that thread and then back out the 'new' remains'

It only disappears if you refresh the page. It's not a big deal but I thought I'd mention it.

It's a godsend you can type in the box on a phone, change to another tab to check, then go back, without the tab refreshing so your text is saved.

Back