Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Official South Melbourne Hellas thread

Do we move this to an nst subforum soon

Or to a champions league forum and let that forum grow by changing one letter in the title at a time after 50 meetings?

Question: What's the "Gold Medal"?

NPL Vic, player of the year as voted by match officials... Pretty rare for a CB to win it .. probably helps he virtually one of the only defenders in the league to go through whole seasons without even a yellow card against his name... firm but very fair player... a rock in our defence.

Well, I figured I couldn't let you steal all the glory :P .. so where is the APIA, Marconi, United threads cheech?
glory haha
Other threads, mate I can't keep up as it is, Glenardo if/when he joins ? I delegate he looking after a Palace thread for starters :)
I'll just contirbute in the general NPL 25 thread on the APIA/SU58 - I like the KISS principle -

Heck good on the CB being POTY but HTF does a CB not get one card amazes me !

glory haha
Other threads, mate I can't keep up as it is, Glenardo if/when he joins ? I delegate he looking after a Palace thread for starters :)
I'll just contirbute in the general NPL 25 thread on the APIA/SU58 - I like the KISS principle -

Heck good on the CB being POTY but HTF does a CB not get one card amazes me !
OK mate, thats your opinion I suppose but others may want to help their clubs out by promoting them on here is all Im saying. On IS the South thread had 75 thousand views over 3 years or whatever and I have personally had people at South games tell me that they read a post talking about an upcoming game and decided to attend... Its free advertising for clubs mate, we ALL need help :)

Back