Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ange at Tottenham Thread

Thanks for creating.

I like we have a separate A League section. Socceroos tends to be the rest of Australian football too.

The big threads should all be recreated here over time.

Thanks for creating.

I like we have a separate A League section. Socceroos tends to be the rest of Australian football too.

The big threads should all be recreated here over time.
Yeah I believe this is the right place for it as he used to manage the Socceroos.

I think Ange shut up a few critics tonight. For the week anyway. That second half 8 mins or so was devastating. A 4-1 win v West Ham. It was a lot of fun to watch.
A classic game of 2 halves.
Yes I’m glad for Ange to have a weeks relief from the knives - though he does have thick skin.

Interesting game this morning lot of the younger guys got a start. I thought Mikey Moore did well and gives Ange another good option as he can play either side.

Not sure how much longer Ange is going to persist with Werner never seen a player so bad in front of goal.

Looks like he still used alot of main experienced players though (6) - at home winning by a pen is getting over the line.
Spouse win is a win, again will shut up the idiots till next game.

Yes I’m glad for Ange to have a weeks relief from the knives - though he does have thick skin.

There are no knives out except for on Twitter. I know Spurs fans are a strange lot, but there is no way Spurs Twitter is a proper example of their fan base. Tottenham is travelling fine. They just need to make sure they stop dropping points in games they should be winning. Hopefully that Brighton fiasco was the last of it.

Not sure how much longer Ange is going to persist with Werner never seen a player so bad in front of goal.

THFC have apparently told him he can leave in January. The poor guy is broken, but football takes no prisoners.

FTB, its general press beating him up now and then I see, most club fans have their strange lots mind you.
I agree its no where as bad as some make out, steady as she goes as far as I'm concerned, won't challenge much but to make the top 6 min imo.
A good europa run could change alot moving forward, just hope for him injuries don't prevail to key players.

Just LUV MANURE struggling :)

Back