Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

A-league attendances 24/25

Replies
You knew this thread was coming!

Round 1

Central Coast vs Melbourne Victory 6,953
Auckland FC vs Brisbane Roar 24,492
Newcastle Jets vs Melbourne City 8,032
Western Sydney vs Sydney FC 27,496
Wellington vs Western United 7,535
Macarthur vs Perth Glory 4,002

Round 1 Average: 13,085

Last edited:
Well that was certainly a game.....a lot of credit for sfcs geigenpressing was given to zdrillic

Was zdrillic the brains?

Not starting a thread yet as one sallow does not a summer make...

But

TV rating on Saturday night not on the primary channel made the top 30 shows and a massive increase in ratings.

[td]FOOTBALL: ISUZU UTE A-LEAGUE[/td][td]10[/td][td]464,000[/td][td]103,000[/td][td]9,000[/td]
TV ratings huge improvement.

Still no attendance released for the second game yesterday. Looked like 3500-4500 on TV which isn’t bad. Looked like a fair bit of people on the side where the cameras were..

Still no attendance released for the second game yesterday. Looked like 3500-4500 on TV which isn’t bad. Looked like a fair bit of people on the side where the cameras were..
ChatGPT is your friend....
What was the attendance for the MacArthur vs Perth game yesterday
The attendance for the A-League Round 1 match between Macarthur FC and Perth Glory on October 19, 2024, was 2,204.

The target average really needs to be 10,000 this year and we may get there if Auckland keep up the good crowds.

We should see improvement with Macarthur and Western United. I have heard WU have done mountains of work in the community in the offseason… so lets see if that manifests into growth, now that they are in Tarneit.

One team that needs to lift is my own… It has been nearly 2 years since the infamous derby incident where the club sold the fans down the river. Time to move on.

Victory did have a 29% increase last season, but we need to return to averaging 15,000+ this season. We do have a better fixture list with less Sunday home games and more Friday games. But 4 homes games in the first 11 rounds doesn’t help.

We say this every year, but WSW also need to lift their game. It’s a disgrace that their fans only turn up to Sydney derbies. They claim to be the spiritual home of Australian football. Prove it!

We should see improvement with Macarthur and Western United. I have heard WU have done mountains of work in the community in the offseason… so lets see if that manifests into growth, now that they are in Tarneit.
Now that Western United have a ground now people will come although seeing dirt around the stadium freshly bulldozed is pretty funny and reminds me of the industrial area around Somers Street for some reason. Macarthur are a tricky one, yes there is a shitload of people moving into the area in regards to the fish where the fish are ethos of franchises however they haven't really connected with the local community or the local football community either. I just think it was a mistake to have them. Western Sydney covered that base quite well all Macarthur has done has diluted that all for the sake of Fox Sports when they had to the league wanting another derby, idiots.

The target average really needs to be 10,000 this year and we may get there if Auckland keep up the good crowds.

One team that needs to lift is my own… It has been nearly 2 years since the infamous derby incident where the club sold the fans down the river. Time to move on.

Victory did have a 29% increase last season, but we need to return to averaging 15,000+ this season. We do have a better fixture list with less Sunday home games and more Friday games. But 4 homes games in the first 11 rounds doesn’t help.

We say this every year, but WSW also need to lift their game. It’s a disgrace that their fans only turn up to Sydney derbies. They claim to be the spiritual home of Australian football. Prove it!
Why does it need to be 10,000?

Watching MacArthur for the first time ever…is it a very small crowd or are people on the same side as the camera?

Crowd seems decent by macarthur standards (judging by the noise, the camera isnt showing the near stand where the bulk sit). Probably 4.5k

Back