Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Aussies abroad

Corey Gameiro came on in the 63rd min for FC Eindhoven in their 2-0 loss to De Graafschap

haha good times
Wow, I wondered where he was. Wiki says he retired in Sept 2021. I didn't realise he spent 3 years on the books of Fulham, though he didn't play a game for them (had 3 loan spells). Good on him for giving O/S another go.

I am on.Congratulations Pasquali.Let's hope the Socceroos can be as successful under a new broom(looks good so far though lucky against the Blue Samurai we weren't smashed-very disciplined defence stood us in good stead).

Wow, I wondered where he was. Wiki says he retired in Sept 2021. I didn't realise he spent 3 years on the books of Fulham, though he didn't play a game for them (had 3 loan spells). Good on him for giving O/S another go.
he got married to lucy zelic didnt he?

done

I wonder if Corey Gameiro knows of his legendary status due to coming off the bench in the 63rd minute in a 2-0 loss to De Graafschap?
He probably had his name get a million hits on google analytics with all the misclicks on the first page of that legendary thread, which in an awkward way would make him a marquee target for the metrics boys at APL

He probably had his name get a million hits on google analytics with all the misclicks on the first page of that legendary thread, which in an awkward way would make him a marquee target for the metrics boys at APL
Can't hurt. I'd watch him of osaussie nostalgia

Irankunda starting for Bayern II. Pavlesic bench.

Souttar should feature for Sheffield United at Leeds in a cracker.

Full game for Deng in goalless draw.

Back