Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chronicles of a stable genius - all the biggliest stuff

Muz

Replies

With a little over two weeks until Election Day, Former President Donald Trump began his final pitch to voters in Pennsylvania over the weekend with vulgar remarks about golf legend Arnold Palmer's anatomy. Meanwhile, Vice President Kamala Harris is touting a $221 million fundraising haul in September. CBS News campaign reporters Libby Cathey and Nidia Cavazos have the latest from the campaign trail.

Kamala kamala kamala kamala. Reminds me of that ZZ Top song. What exactly is wrong with her? Surely she couldn't giggle her way through a full term?

Damn Muz, so much lost on this subject and I'm sure will get moving soon enough as polling is soon..
I'm normally in Vegas for biz end of this month, seen some mad scenes and goings on walking the strip through election night.
Obama win the comments from some fellow merican business associates would have you spinning, I imagine IF Kamala wins it will be just as subjective.
This one will be epic I will miss not being there :(

Here’s a little thought experiment for you.

Imagine that Joe Biden’s longest-serving chief of staff in the White House, Ron Klain, publicly claimed the US President had praised Adolf Hitler for doing “some good things”.
Do try, readers, to reimagine the facts and allegations that swirl around Mr Trump as slights against Joe Biden, or Kamala Harris, or Anthony Albanese, or any other lefty politician. And do ask yourself how you would treat them then.

If you forgive or even dismiss them in one instance, but consider them outrageous in the other, then perhaps the bias lies not with the media, but with you.

Here’s a little thought experiment for you.

Imagine that Joe Biden’s longest-serving chief of staff in the White House, Ron Klain, publicly claimed the US President had praised Adolf Hitler for doing “some good things”.
Do try, readers, to reimagine the facts and allegations that swirl around Mr Trump as slights against Joe Biden, or Kamala Harris, or Anthony Albanese, or any other lefty politician. And do ask yourself how you would treat them then.

If you forgive or even dismiss them in one instance, but consider them outrageous in the other, then perhaps the bias lies not with the media, but with you.

I understand one of the forum rules is no misinformation. This story qualifies.

so no opinion is misinformation? I can say anything as long as I call it opinion?
Opinion is opinion. Everyone has one. Your opinion can be bad, but it's still your opinion.

Very possible people's opinions are influenced by incorrect facts, but that doesn't make an opinion misinformation.

I understand one of the forum rules is no misinformation. This story qualifies.
Hahaha. 40 of the previous 44 cabinet of Trumps administration have refused to endorse him and you say that that's "misinformation".

Facts are facts sweetheart.

Hahaha. 40 of the previous 44 cabinet of Trumps administration have refused to endorse him and you say that that's "misinformation".

Facts are facts sweetheart.

you're cherry picking one line from that article

we all know that administration was hijacked so this is a surprise to no one... meanwhile the article contains many points of misinformation

seriously though, both candidates and so called high profile supporters behave pathetic for 2024.
Hillary the bitter - who is she to point the finger might i add.

Back