Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

NPL 2025

Beretta

Replies
Thought I'd get in early.

Pre season starts next month for most clubs and the transfer rumour mill has already kicked off.

Good call... Clubs down here are starting their membership drives a little early, not sure if thats wise as the NST is still up in the air...still alot of hesitation from fans I speak to about the season next year... nobody seems to know with any clarity what is going on....

Also, wouldn't mind seeing a few other club threads started on this ... doesn't have to be ex-NSL clubs.... If your'e a member/volunteer of an NPL club post anything you want about your club, players, junior setup, history, connection to the club whatever.... I for one would love to read it.

I was thinking about this the other day. Do we have a thread each for the federations? What about the divisions below? Or do we keep everything NPL and below in here?

MSC - in the other place tsf made mention already threads starting up here there and then whats missing here is a general discussion one.
That triggered me re NPL and your wish for more specific threads by Club no matter who.
Those threads will be very slow and only 1 2 or 3 people responding making it look a lame duck imo and the thread starter wtf why bother.

I think this one thread covering NPL/grass roots in one will keep having content and participation for all to see.
Weather they comment about say my local club interest or not least its through here.
Thats my 2bob worth.

@LFC thoughts on APIA hosting the pride football event at Lambert the other week? Which included the controversial Flying Bats FC etc.

Seems as though Tony Raciti is still trying to score extra brownie points with local council

Tony is open to anything for a buck and influence - as much as it’s not my interest if the club pulls in $$$ for the cause ala NST go for it.
I have concerns his use by date has come - legend forever for the club but nothing is changing as much as it should the last 10yrs.
That damn long time grandstand build is still in limbo for eg.

Tony is open to anything for a buck and influence - as much as it’s not my interest if the club pulls in $$$ for the cause ala NST go for it.
I have concerns his use by date has come - legend forever for the club but nothing is changing as much as it should the last 10yrs.
That damn long time grandstand build is still in limbo for eg.
Who would you see taking over if he was to leave? That bloke has been there for 30+ years.

Who would you see taking over if he was to leave? That bloke has been there for 30+ years.
its actually 40yrs ! :) god luv him.
He'll only leave in a box I reckon - last of the ol skool.
Good question who steps up.

Did anyone see this? I new NPLQ was a bit skewwhiff but it seems like more federations are feeling teams.

Did anyone see this? I new NPLQ was a bit skewwhiff but it seems like more federations are feeling teams.
Football Queensland has to be be one of the worst run federations in the country.

This will get ugly. FQ has issued a show cause notice, while Gold Coast Knights are taking legal action.

Won't be long before it happens down here mate, Its already the case in WNPL . 20 years on and they are STILL trying to eradicate the real clubs... ffs

Back