Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Promote this site!

79 members so far. What kind of numbers will show a solid base? How many were on 442?

The live traffic to see how many people are viewing is interesting.

79 members so far. What kind of numbers will show a solid base? How many were on 442?

The live traffic to see how many people are viewing is interesting.
81 and rising! I think a few hundred and we will be fine. IS wasn’t very active in its later years (when I joined). I’d say we have more people online than it’s had in the past year.

Yeah I like being able to see who’s viewing what 😅

Last edited:
I see you're already wielding the big admin stick and closing threads (the multis thread).

Why would you do that?

Could it be possible to get regular articles, about every three months or so, on Reddit and Roar, promoting G and G as a viable option?

Maybe suggest reciprocal promotion?

I can plug it on Whirlpool. Never visit their football section, but G and G still doesn't come up on Google search. I might wait a few weeks.

Could it be possible to get regular articles, about every three months or so, on Reddit and Roar, promoting G and G as a viable option?

Maybe suggest reciprocal promotion?

I can plug it on Whirlpool. Never visit their football section, but G and G still doesn't come up on Google search. I might wait a few weeks.
I don't think so. I tried promoting it on r/aleague and post was deleted and I was permanently banned.

Yeah it should come up in time, maybe a month.

Let’s get the word out wherever you can!

People need to know we exist 😁
Small thing and maybe it can not be fixed is to have the page numbers at the top so you can go to the page number without scrolling to the bottom.

Well done on the site, it has given me more time to spend on my phone and also ignore my kids at the same time😎

Small thing and maybe it can not be fixed is to have the page numbers at the top so you can go to the page number without scrolling to the bottom.

Well done on the site, it has given me more time to spend on my phone and also ignore my kids at the same time😎
Are you referring to on mobile? It’s a design feature so you don’t press it while scrolling

Another promotion is keeping New Forum thread at the top of Aus football threads.

Shame Football Lover and another Socceroo type name on IS posted they don't want to join ATM?

Back