Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Promote this site!

No point promoting the site if you don't ban/delete all troll/multi posts and accounts. You'll never retain your 'organic' members who sustain the community.

Yep.

Yep, no warning, it wasn't even a post it was in a match thread.
well I guess the critics of the A league complain it is a closed shop, so that's on form :D

Imagine if you permabanned anyone that referred to a league reddit on this forum

Maybe we can employ the services of the Thai betting sites to spam r/a league as payback?
Less annoying than the football anarchy trolls.

I'll grant they haven't abused anyone yet, but can their random stuff be moved to off topic. I haven't turned off any notifications yet because the ratio of good quality to anarchy spam is still pretty good, but getting worse...

for me googling (from switzerland to be fair which might matter) "green and gold fc" and "green and gold fc forum" does not return this site on the first two pages. Will try again when I head back to the uk

for me googling (from switzerland to be fair which might matter) "green and gold fc" and "green and gold fc forum" does not return this site on the first two pages. Will try again when I head back to the uk
It's not properly indexed yet :(. Hopefully whenever it is, it will bring in some new members

It's not properly indexed yet :(. Hopefully whenever it is, it will bring in some new members

Less annoying than the football anarchy trolls.

I'll grant they haven't abused anyone yet, but can their random stuff be moved to off topic. I haven't turned off any notifications yet because the ratio of good quality to anarchy spam is still pretty good, but getting worse...
I don’t mind a bit of tasteful trolling but that shit just sucks.

Back