Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shanghai Port vs Central Coast Mariners - ACL Matchday 3.

German 4th division has made some of our players go backwards for some reaso
I think most who went there did it at such a young age that they didn't necessarily play much.

It's not first team football in most cases as it's the U23 side. Irankunda at Bayern reserves (who play tonight) is OK for now as he's playing every week.

Kuol actually went really well. The Sandhausen loan was a joke. No idea why they got him and hardly played him.

It's an OK introduction to Europe but they've got to get to Liga 3 clubs and be starting.

I think most who went there did it at such a young age that they didn't necessarily play much.

It's not first team football in most cases as it's the U23 side. Irankunda at Bayern reserves (who play tonight) is OK for now as he's playing every week.

Kuol actually went really well. The Sandhausen loan was a joke. No idea why they got him and hardly played him.

It's an OK introduction to Europe but they've got to get to Liga 3 clubs and be starting.
I was thinking of amini and yeboah as well. Buli 2 has been brilliant for us but i can only think of leckie making it through the 4th division?

I was thinking of amini and yeboah as well. Buli 2 has been brilliant for us but i can only think of leckie making it through the 4th division?
Leckie was smart and got the FSV Frankfurt loan to Bundesliga 2. That put him in a better window. Italiano needed to do that. The fact they played him along that he even had a first team number and profile one season made things very disappointing.

Leckie was smart and got the FSV Frankfurt loan to Bundesliga 2. That put him in a better window. Italiano needed to do that. The fact they played him along that he even had a first team number and profile one season made things very disappointing.
Italiano and amini managed to rescue their euro careers a bit but probably didnt develop as well as they would have elsewhere

Back