Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

We are now at 100 users!

Calm down on the censorship and ban stick, you are banning people based off assumptions.

Don't become a reddit FFS.

they do know each other, but they're not multis

you can do an IP check

maybe they were trolling, who doesn't troll on football forums, its part of the culture
Yeah alright, I'll give them a final warning then. If they fuck up again I'm done lmao

why did I have my account suspended?

I didn't make any threats, use abusive language or harass anyone.

My topics were all legitimate....

why did I have my account suspended?

I didn't make any threats, use abusive language or harass anyone.

My topics were all legitimate....
You were trolling too much, for example that lgbtq sydney rainbows stuff. You or the other guy were also in the matildas section hating on womens football

No, when discussing the men's and wimmins game. The two are mutually exclusive.

If the Sockah-roos played full tilt against the Matildas the score would be 20 - 0 by HT.

2 completely different forms of sport. This is not hate speech. It's simply stating the truth.

When the USWNT lost to the FC Dallas

U-15 boys academy team, 5–2

Last edited:
No, when discussing the men's and wimmins game. The two are mutually exclusive.

If the Sockah-roos played full tilt against the Matildas the score would be 20 - 0 by HT.

2 completely different forms of sport. This is not hate speech. It's simply stating the truth.
There’s a time and a place. If there’s a thread comparing the two then sure, but otherwise it comes across as your diminishing female achievement

There’s a time and a place. If there’s a thread comparing the two then sure, but otherwise it comes across as your diminishing female achievement
The use of the words ‘sockah’ and ‘wimmin’ suggests that the poster is attempting to denigrate the sport in general.
I would welcome the poster’s honest opinions on any subject without the use of denigrating language.

Back