Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

A-League Mens 24/25 - Round 1

ccm playing through the midfield early this half

coach must have made a course correction

great from bos there, but nishay's finishing in the a league hasn't improved just yet...

It's interesting how geria has made so many mistakes this game, just shows the effect of travel

hopefully this is the game that kicks of ccm's asian campaign. Everything has gone right for him, missed sitters missed penalties and now a red card

Always random drama in the a-league!

Tonight we’ve had a missed penalty, a massive storm, a red card overturned by VAR and a red card given by VAR and there’s still half an hour to go.

Not sure if it was mentioned b Sainsbury ruled out until Xmas I read

crowd in 6953

given the storm and the slow start to the season its ok. Curious if crowds continue to recover this year

oof some decen deception from brandtman
well disguised shot too, unlucky with the deflection, could have gone anywhere (or been tapped in)

crowd in 6953

given the storm and the slow start to the season its ok. Curious if crowds continue to recover this year

With the way the Mariners have played the last few years I was expecting more. Maybe the storm scared people away. This game should have got close to 10k IMO.

With the way the Mariners have played the last few years I was expecting more. Maybe the storm scared people away. This game should have got close to 10k IMO.
saw a few on twitter complainand say they withdrew their membership because ccm sold so many players
would be proud if roar did the same and care more about the club. I guess aussie fans aren't used to the whole transfermarkt game?

getting good height and shape on those shots brandtman, need to practice them in training during the week

mccalmont is a good grafter that wins a good amount of duels but not the most dazzling skillset i've ever seen...

eary days though...

fotmob scores for some youngsters
Peraic-Cullen (gk 2006) 7.6
Steele (midfielder 2002) 6.5
Valadon (midfiedler 2003) 7.5
Teague (midfielder 2002) 7.2
Bos (lb 2004) 7.6

Brandtman (midfielder 2008) 6.4
Reec (striker/winger 2003) 6.0
Rawlins (cb/rb 2004) 6.1

Peraic, Valadon and Bos really caught the eye, to a degree brandtman and teaguedid as well

Back