Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

A-League Mens 24/25 - Round 1

fotmob scores for some youngsters
Peraic-Cullen (gk 2006) 7.6
Steele (midfielder 2002) 6.5
Valadon (midfiedler 2003) 7.5
Teague (midfielder 2002) 7.2
Bos (lb 2004) 7.6

Brandtman (midfielder 2008) 6.4
Reec (striker/winger 2003) 6.0
Rawlins (cb/rb 2004) 6.1

Peraic, Valadon and Bos really caught the eye, to a degree brandtman and teaguedid as well
Also Haine Eames only 16

CCM rode their luck with Fornaroli not scoring the penalty and with I think it was Velupillay missing an open goal.Pereiac-Cullen the CCM goalie is a giant and quite confident.Doka is such a worker and so involved in much of the Mariners play.Valadon is a good young player.

Mariners have lost some huge players but I thought we looked decent tonight against one of the favourites.

Eames looks a brilliant player.

I think Di Pizio's injury affected the way CCM played. He will fill the Nisbet role as a second striker. Tapp looked a mile in front of Paull and will probably keep that spot until Sainsbury is back.

CCM ended up with 5 players on the field that were playing NPL just a couple of moths ago, with 2 more left on the bench

I think Di Pizio's injury affected the way CCM played. He will fill the Nisbet role as a second striker. Tapp looked a mile in front of Paull and will probably keep that spot until Sainsbury is back.

CCM ended up with 5 players on the field that were playing NPL just a couple of moths ago, with 2 more left on the bench
how long is di pizio out for?

valadon has some great skills and a decent shot in him too

now a red card! Looked super soft!

Valadon has made plenty of improvement from viewing first 30 mins! Hrustic needs to have a look over his shoulder

Ditto Villupillay.

Mauragis also doing some good stuff for CCM at LB.

Loving watching our new Socceroo star, Geria. I can't get over that Arnie stated he couldn't find a RB with injury issues, and that the AL players weren't match fit. Geria is a Socceroo star ATM. Looks fantastic in this game too.

Back