Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

LFC - Slotball 24/25

LFC

Replies
New forum needs a LFC thread in ROW. maybe should read Rest of The World Pasquali :)
Hope a bit more activity occurs ahead for the top euro leagues are the bars of the game more than anywhere else.

Huge phase coming up for LFC.....
7 games in 21 days.

Chelsea this weekend @ Anfield will be massive looking forward to it.

Followed by

yer I saw that in my feeds, PAO haven't started great in the league but early days.
I'm sure the Redmen will give post chelski a run and hurt a few haha we better lock up Palmer or cut ball getting to him mostly.

Wow wow wow - what a frigging game from start to finish + 7mins ET.
Chelski are a hot young squad - I had grave fears at times they had more possession than us at home.
Our defense and mid is sensational to date under Slot.
Impressive.
The one touch and movement by both teams is to be admired so much under pressure.
Big call Slot not starting Macca in pref Jones who ends up MOTM.
Important first win against one of the top 6 and good stead taking on Gooners next game.

Wow wow wow - what a frigging game from start to finish + 7mins ET.
Chelski are a hot young squad - I had grave fears at times they had more possession than us at home.
Our defense and mid is sensational to date under Slot.
Impressive.
The one touch and movement by both teams is to be admired so much under pressure.
Big call Slot not starting Macca in pref Jones who ends up MOTM.
Important first win against one of the top 6 and good stead taking on Gooners next game.
Yeah great performance overall from both teams eh? The Arse stumbled to elts hit them while they are down :)

Reactions: LFC
yes was impressed by the blues, infact I was on the edge of the seat wee hours of the morn feeling they are going to equalise late for they were damn goooood !
MInd you we stood up and matched them.
Great game end to end stuff.
Slot is proving so far he's a smart gaffa, playing Jones unexpectedly was the joker card, he covered Palmer a number of times.
We start up quite slow/controlled compared to Kloppball, no high press most of first half but then suddenly press forcing the error.
Blues are damn brilliant on the ball, Palmer/Neto and their backline, they have a strong squad, Thankfully they are going to take points off some of our fellow contenders.
Arse have Saliba suspended, great start.

CL game vs Leipzig coming up A, go you Redmen.
and played this morn away.
Always tuff games in Germany, made it hard for ourselves not finishing more !
Had them covered 70% of the game, just couldn't finsh it off being more comfortable for 1 up is never a given.
We suffered some scares but weathered the raids.
Tsimikas MOTM was surprising got to say, I thought he over done it at times lost possession in our half but he's always good when going forward.
Cross's a beaut ball for the goal.
This article sums up a little of my feelings watching us hold stations like this game whereas Kloppy's was go for the kill always :)
Slot is all about "control" but its risky at the same time.
As it mentions though, we have never won 11 of the openning 12 games, (6 away) is pretty epic start.

Level top of the CL ladder with Villa and City in P3.
EPL showing its strength at this stage, P8 up have qualied straight to R16.

and played this morn away.
Always tuff games in Germany, made it hard for ourselves not finishing more !
Had them covered 70% of the game, just couldn't finsh it off being more comfortable for 1 up is never a given.
We suffered some scares but weathered the raids.
Tsimikas MOTM was surprising got to say, I thought he over done it at times lost possession in our half but he's always good when going forward.
Cross's a beaut ball for the goal.
This article sums up a little of my feelings watching us hold stations like this game whereas Kloppy's was go for the kill always :)
Slot is all about "control" but its risky at the same time.
As it mentions though, we have never won 11 of the openning 12 games, (6 away) is pretty epic start.

Level top of the CL ladder with Villa and City in P3.
EPL showing its strength at this stage, P8 up have qualied straight to R16.
Slotsie is having a great start to his managerial career in Liverpool... could be a great season.

yer, I kind of dislike these great starts as much as its better than experiencing loss's.
It gets too talked up like last years quadruple pre mature crap.
Just not needed, chicken before the egg stuff right.
STFU lets just play, media does it I know, least Slot is very conservative and smart in pressy's.

Back