Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Aussies abroad

Nice poach goal by Iredale. Needed that. High trajectory and would hate to think about the mental affect had he missed.

Had time to trap and shoot at 2:55 I think. You can see how bad the Aalborg service is. I really like the lines Iredale runs. Each time he's away from his marker but the team can't thread the ball through.
That injury he had a couple of seasons or so ago (?) really knocked off his momentum didn’t it. I really thought he was going to kick on. Great to see him get a couple of goals this week.

That injury he had a couple of seasons or so ago (?) really knocked off his momentum didn’t it. I really thought he was going to kick on. Great to see him get a couple of goals this week.

Injury history here.

Didn't he do an ACL before that while at Wolfsburg? The surgery in spring 22 was dental related.

Paderborn treated him oddly. Plenty of goals and starts pre season then benched as the season began and managers fired. Wiesbaden always rotated as merely trying to survive Bundesliga 2. Had they stayed up he would have stayed there.

For Australia at least, our batch of alternative strikers need to be picked and played ahead of Duke otherwise we'll be delayed in their integration. Iredale can also play on the right and the two Lebanon games were promising.

Injury history here.

Didn't he do an ACL before that while at Wolfsburg? The surgery in spring 22 was dental related.

Paderborn treated him oddly. Plenty of goals and starts pre season then benched as the season began and managers fired. Wiesbaden always rotated as merely trying to survive Bundesliga 2. Had they stayed up he would have stayed there.

For Australia at least, our batch of alternative strikers need to be picked and played ahead of Duke otherwise we'll be delayed in their integration. Iredale can also play on the right and the two Lebanon games were promising.

Yeah I was thinking of his injury at Wolfsburg. How time flies, I didn’t even realise how old he was!

Injury history here.

In nearly 2 decades of following os aussies it is easier to lose your place in a bottom of the table team than a top one, even if there is no difference in quality between the players

Panic sets in, the environment is disfunctional, coaches buddies get selected, players get scapegoated

In nearly 2 decades of following os aussies it is easier to lose your place in a bottom of the table team than a top one, even if there is no difference in quality between the players

Panic sets in, the environment is disfunctional, coaches buddies get selected, players get scapegoated
Yep pretty much it. The manager decisions become more and more irrational and our players are amongst.

Back