Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Aussies abroad

Mansfield v Birmingham is a massive game. Birmingham are top of league one and Mansfield are fourth. Beating Birmingham would be a statement and have Mansfield well placed. They could do the double bounce.

Iredale starting. Tidy goal midweek so here's to hopefully kicking on.
From what ive seen this season and last, denmark is similar level to the championship, belgium, buli 2 and eredivisie and above leagues like austria, switzerland, greece, sweden, norway and scotland. So if iredale keeps his starting spot that should be taken very seriously by poppa

From what ive seen this season and last, denmark is similar level to the championship, belgium, buli 2 and eredivisie and above leagues like austria, switzerland, greece, sweden, norway and scotland. So if iredale keeps his starting spot that should be taken very seriously by poppa
These Leagues are funny. Occasionally some very tidy football and other times you think it's got work to do. I remember Viborg doing well in Europe a few years back.

Some Leagues are carried by their big names. Greece mid to bottom is unwatchable. Austrian clubs get battered when they have practice games against anyone decent.

Speak of the devil iredale scores
So glad as fans were moaning pre game. A good shot after their penalty hit the bar last week only for Izzo to parry well. No footage of goal as yet. Midweek goal was tidy. Just a big relief now.

With our WC opponents, it plays nicely into Iredale's game with his pace and drive runs.

These Leagues are funny. Occasionally some very tidy football and other times you think it's got work to do. I remember Viborg doing well in Europe a few years back.

Some Leagues are carried by their big names. Greece mid to bottom is unwatchable. Austrian clubs get battered when they have practice games against anyone decent.
Yeah i trust clubelo more as it is less sensitive to the performance of megateams in a league

So glad as fans were moaning pre game. A good shot after their penalty hit the bar last week only for Izzo to parry well. No footage of goal as yet. Midweek goal was tidy. Just a big relief now.

With our WC opponents, it plays nicely into Iredale's game with his pace and drive runs.
Really hope he starts scoring regularly

May not be the next viduka but probably graham arnold level

Finally a good cross and Iredale sideboots it wide from the penalty spot. He had time there.

Steven Hall a full game in goals for Brighton in the U21 league (Premier League 2).

Marcus Younis started again and played 66 minutes for Yong PSV in the Eerste Divisive.

Good to finally be rid of the Inside sport clunkiness, great to be here. Great job Pasquali.

Edit: on the topic of AA, Irankunda played 66 mins for Bayern II this morning.

Nice poach goal by Iredale. Needed that. High trajectory and would hate to think about the mental affect had he missed.

Had time to trap and shoot at 2:55 I think. You can see how bad the Aalborg service is. I really like the lines Iredale runs. Each time he's away from his marker but the team can't thread the ball through.

Nice poach goal by Iredale. Needed that. High trajectory and would hate to think about the mental affect had he missed.

Had time to trap and shoot at 2:55 I think. You can see how bad the Aalborg service is. I really like the lines Iredale runs. Each time he's away from his marker but the team can't thread the ball through.
harder than it looks tbh

Short AA highlights package from SBS on FB:
nice that they are doing this

pretty brief though!

Back