Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Aussies abroad

Looks like Burgess is a LB.
No Silvera for Portsmouth.
No Hrustic for Salernitana.

I hope he chooses to play for Australia. We lack depth at right forward. I would love to see Volpato right and McGree left for the Roos'.
I’m torn because I feel like he would only pick us as last resort.

So....was burgess at fault for the 2nd goal? In most leagues id say no but maybe it is expected he close the space better and quicker in the epl?

McGree with final 15 in 2:0 home loss. A speed bump.

Burgess highest rated along with keeper in 2:0 loss.

So....was burgess at fault for the 2nd goal? In most leagues id say no but maybe it is expected he close the space better and quicker in the epl?
I only one delusional tweet about his and his partner at centre being shit so it can't be that bad.

Hearts win 4:0. Manager bounce who'd have hardly had time to do something but the players feel free after being under Naismith because he's a 'motivated guy' clubs have to stop hiring ex players who are tactically inept.

Some of the "lesser lights" of overseas Australians were in action earlier this afternoon.

In JLeague, Mitch Duke a 72 min sub on for Machida Zelvia. Mitch Langerak his usual full game for Nagoya.

In K League 2, Peter Makrillos started and played 67 minutes for Suwon Bluewings and Connor Chapman played a full game for Gimpo FC.

In Italy, Sebastian Esposito played another full game for Lecce in Primevera 1.

And in a game which finished a short while ago tonight, in Finland Luke Ivanovic was subbed on in the 69th minute for Lahti.
Regarding Mitch

I’m torn because I feel like he would only pick us as last resort.
Yeah, fuck him. Wish the forum software was AI enabled enough to be able to block posts which mention him as the ability to mute users is so good 👍 I'm with Popovic - we don't need to sell the NT shirt.

Back