Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Aussies abroad

Yeah, fuck him. Wish the forum software was AI enabled enough to be able to block posts which mention him as the ability to mute users is so good 👍 I'm with Popovic - we don't need to sell the NT shirt.
Agreed. I know international football has been infected with professionalism but I only want those who desperately want to play for our shirt.

Even if they're actually Scottish or Tanzanian...

Aalborg-Randers today.

O'Neill may miss game due to bug. Balard should start.

Izzo starting and M. Toure bench for Randers vs AaB Aalborg. Iredale is on the bench for AaB Aalborg.

Elder is back from injury and was on the bench for Derby. Unused sub in a 1-1 draw with Millwall.

Miller starting for Hibs, Stamatelopoulos starting for Motherwell, Bos starting for Westerlo, Davidson starting for Panserraikos in Greece Super League.
McGree bench for Middleborough, Bennie bench for QPR, Kusini Yengi bench for Portsmouth
Tete Yengi and Ryan McGowan starting for Livingston in Scottish Championship.
Tete Yengi was credited with an assist. Back in the starting lineup too. Not sure if he was injured but he hadn't featured for a while, which I found odd after a cracking end in the SPFL last season, before relegation. Interesting he was left forward in a 4-3-3.

Iredale with 2 goals in a cup competition recently so hopefully a turning point.
Kind of amazing to go from 2nd choice in buli 2 to first choice in a slightly stronger league. Hope he wins his spot back

Great to see Toure scoring the pen.

Iredale with final 20. Wonder how he went?

Toure won 2 pens and converted 1

Also played pretty well
Call up surely. He is nearly the same level as volpato, bos, robbo, irankunda and circati in terms of early career promise

Great to see Toure scoring the pen.

Iredale with final 20. Wonder how he we to?
Kind of amazing to go from 2nd choice in buli 2 to first choice in a slightly stronger league. Hope he wins his spot back
Shows how important environment is. Wiesbaden believed in him but also the rotations never allowed a decent run. Add little injuries and it's a month to month thing. Wiesbaden's style was solid football on the floor.

Aalborg haven't played the friendliest of styles and their balls to the centre and box are so wayward.

It seems to be a mental thing too that Iredale has a lot of expectation so he's very excitable when on the ball.

Back