Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Aussies abroad

I didnt watch the game and have never seen him play

But hadjuk are 1st in croatia and he plays cam. Without volpato he is surely our strongest candidate there?

I didnt watch the game and have never seen him play

But hadjuk are 1st in croatia and he plays cam. Without volpato he is surely our strongest candidate there?
I think so. Can't overlook him anymore. Kalik deserves a chance to give Hrustic another time to think about what he wants to be for the national team.

26 must be picked next window as the 3 extras allow for someone like Kalik. If Brattan can come in and then start Japan away then absolutely anything is possible.

Kind of amazing to go from 2nd choice in buli 2 to first choice in a slightly stronger league. Hope he wins his spot back
Iredale was first choice at the start of the season but lost his spot and is a bench player atm. He's struggled to score for Aalborg in the league. Good to hear about the cup goals. Theres something there, and another right sided option which is handy.

Izzo voted POTM for Randers. I think that's at least 3 times this season. He's having a dominant year.

Izzo voted POTM for Randers. I think that's at least 3 times this season. He's having a dominant year.
Izzo and Gauci will push each other for the next five years. Time for Ryan to step aside and encourage other young keepers to get a look in. Some good uns debuted on the weekend.

Kinda crazy the height of some of these gg goal keepers

Kalac - 2.02m, Schwarzer, 195cm
compared to Ryan: 1.84 and izzo 185cm and vukovic 187cm, Galekovic 188cm even langerak was 192cm

We are apparently producing taller keepers again
Gauci 1.94 Glover 1.90, Paulson 1.83cm, Beach 183 according to melbourne city 190 according to transfermarkt (??) Vidakovic 2.01, Dylan Periaic Cullen 196cm

Kinda crazy the height of some of these gg goal keepers

Kalac - 2.02m, Schwarzer, 195cm
compared to Ryan: 1.84 and izzo 185cm and vukovic 187cm, Galekovic 188cm even langerak was 192cm

We are apparently producing taller keepers again
Gauci 1.94 Glover 1.90, Paulson 1.83cm, Beach 183 according to melbourne city 190 according to transfermarkt (??) Vidakovic 2.01, Dylan Periaic Cullen 196cm
Paulsen's a kiwi, isn't he?

Back