Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Forum rules and further recruitment

Apart from Bowden some mod suggestions

Would be nice to have someone in a euro timezone. JohnSazs is a good option and seems level headed and drama free

Would be nice to have someone who is level headed and covers women's football. Chrondo comes to mind

Would also be nice to have Joffa back if he can be tracked down
Appreciate the sentiment. I could keep an eye out for the Euro time zone. I'd also like to scale back how much I'm on here.

You and I in particular just can't get enough of our overseas Roos in particular.

442 member headcount
Can't see TSF over here yet.

BTW, does anyone know who his profile pic is of? It can't be him personally. I only think of Scott Jamieson.

Haven't seen Chondro or Bowen post. Most familiar names with near identical avatars are over here now.

Appreciate the sentiment. I could keep an eye out for the Euro time zone. I'd also like to scale back how much I'm on here.

You and I in particular just can't get enough of our overseas Roos in particular.
just need someone to make sure nothing goes haywire while australia sleeps

I have a forgiving wife who lets me follow osaussie roos

just need someone to make sure nothing goes haywire while australia sleeps

I have a forgiving wife who lets me follow osaussie roos
I'm not 18 anymore so when I visit Australia, I realise how tough it must be. Used to stay up all night in 2008. Kinda miss the ME away games under those horrible lights. See them at a much better time now. Given, even into the 5th week of a visit it's a holiday mode with Jetlag and not a routine.

Here though for NFL during the night it's the same.

Apart from Bowden some mod suggestions

Would be nice to have someone in a euro timezone. JohnSazs is a good option and seems level headed and drama free

Would be nice to have someone who is level headed and covers women's football. Chrondo comes to mind

Would also be nice to have Joffa back if he can be tracked down
I work a lot of night shifts so for right now isn’t a big deal to check the forums every few hours at night.

I would love Bowden on the team. He did an amazing job on IS. Although I’ve just checked and looks like he has even more work to do. His commitment to that site is admirable, I would have given up already tbh

I'm not 18 anymore so when I visit Australia, I realise how tough it must be. Used to stay up all night in 2008. Kinda miss the ME away games under those horrible lights. See them at a much better time now. Given, even into the 5th week of a visit it's a holiday mode with Jetlag and not a routine.

Are you born in 96? I turned 30 this year. If I was a footballer I would be getting past my prime :(

I'm in the uk these days. Not looking forward to some late nights at the next world cup. These word cup qualifiers are at a great time for me however

When I was in my 20s and living 10 hours ahead of UK I fought with all I had to stay awake for the 3rd premier league match

I'm now in my 40s living 1 hour ahead of the UK and I fight with all I have to stay awake for the 3rd premier league match

When I was in my 20s and living 10 hours ahead of UK I fought with all I had to stay awake for the 3rd premier league match

I'm now in my 40s living 1 hour ahead of the UK and I fight with all I have to stay awake for the 3rd premier league match
Ah the days of Peacock, Slater and Bozza. When the clocks changed to have only a 9 hour difference it was much easier. Their hosting was very entertaining. The goodnight at half time of the final game made you feel like you'd been a bit naughty and the Sunday was a near write off.

The split screen, with sound only on the highlighted box, showing all streams at once was a bit of laugh.

you whipper snappers will learn/or adjust with age, less sleep is good haha - well for me it is.
I manage being up for any game I want to watch through those godly .am times, 2.30am LFC koff Monday was well worth not sleeping.
When its a win your happy as, a loss you go wtf :) but you are there for your team.
I can't recall missing a live LFC game for years now unless I'm on a flight (depending airline that doesn't have wifi, hello bloody qantas).
Those EPL goal fest eve's with 5/6 games, I watch the first - catch some shut eye in between watch the 3rd for eg.
Or keep watching the 2nd depending the fixture.

The pink NEW labels are good in one way and I know I can mark all as 'read' to get rid of them on areas I don't read but is there anyway to turn it off? JST makes it feel like a smashed inbox.

I don't mind how categorized the forum is. I guess hiding the Rest of the World can make it aesthetically better. It's good to have little corners and club football traffic should pick up in UEFA.

The pink NEW labels are good in one way and I know I can mark all as 'read' to get rid of them on areas I don't read but is there anyway to turn it off? JST makes it feel like a smashed inbox.

I don't mind how categorized the forum is. I guess hiding the Rest of the World can make it aesthetically better. It's good to have little corners and club football traffic should pick up in UEFA.

Are you talking about alerts? If so you can select your preferences by clicking on your profile > preferences and ticking/unticking what you want.

Are you talking about alerts? If so you can select your preferences by clicking on your profile > preferences and ticking/unticking what you want.
I've turned off all alerts. I mean the pink ovals with white text 'new'. They're useful in a way. Just need to click mark all as read for the long list of them to go away.

I personally like them. I’ll look into it

I've turned off all alerts. I mean the pink ovals with white text 'new'. They're useful in a way. Just need to click mark all as read for the long list of them to go away.
Yeah sorry couldn’t do it. I could turn them off but that would be for everyone

Back