Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Introduce yourself here (again)

Hi,

My name is v02, but some people call me max.

I like soccer, the Matildas, Taylor Swift and pride round.

Thanks for having me - hopefully I'll fit in 🥰
Hello, welcome to the forum. Do you post on insidesport?

Can finally change from my real name on the other forum which I created when I was 13. Hope people use avatars too as it's easier to identify posts.

I have changed my avatar but I'm grazorblade, theoretical physicist and football tragic. Also post on the roar sometimes

Good day, I'm Decentric.

Fantastic that Pasquali has started this forum. FTBL Forum has sadly declined. The owner has lost interest and isn't making any money from it.

As well as as a football fan, I'm a geriatric fitness fanatic - performing circuit weight training almost daily and a keen practising martial artist (having had my own modern karate club at a school).

I'm on a 6 person National Executive for one of the biggest organisations in Aus, with 1.5 million members, in the retired section. I'm also a Vice Pres of a Policy Action Caucus for the state for a big political party. Moreover, I'm a very active political activist.

I like swimming in the sea a lot in summer and like long walks on the beach - like Erogenous Zone. I take my dog and sometimes my daughter's on these walks.

I'm also state President of the Craft Beer Association. I like cooking - and eating nice food even more! I love parties and beer tasting events. Also, enjoy live music.

I'm a semi-retired infant teacher and a former professional drummer and teacher. Also, a Cricket Tas Member, that has a lot of social events! Watch a lot of high level cricket with other cricket tragics.

I've played underage football for the state, and played NPL senior and youth football. I've coached junior suburban teams, rep teams that feed into underage state teams and been a TD of a country football club, plus a TD of an NPL club. One underage rep team won a state title. Another senior women's team I coached won a provincial 7 a side title - competing against some NPL senior teams .

I've coached one current Socceroo - for a brief time. That was during my tenure as a coach with the state branch of now Football Australia, known then as FFA. I learned so much from many coach educators, top coaches in Aus and overseas in a short time. However, it was all very serious, with little social events - like at clubs.

The best coaching experience was coaching as a TD at a country football club. They had a great bar and clubrooms. Enjoyed drinking craft beer with the senior teams of both genders after games! Some of the other coaching positions were a bit too serious, with a lot of responsibility.

Stopped coaching football with a bad back - and loved having no responsibility, more craft beer drinking time with mates, instead loving others taking yoga, pilates and triggerpoint classes I attended.They have all the responsibility instead of me.

Last edited:
Hi,

My name is v02, but some people call me max.

I like soccer, the Matildas, Taylor Swift and pride round.

Thanks for having me - hopefully I'll fit in 🥰

Reading this, I'm very pleased you are not who I thought you were!

Welcome to the forum, Max.

hi i’m razor7. regularly read the other forum but always seemed to have log in issues! I’m retired, live in Sydney and support the smurfs. Great work Pasquali as those Thai bots were killing the other forum

hi i’m razor7. regularly read the other forum but always seemed to have log in issues! I’m retired, live in Sydney and support the smurfs. Great work Pasquali as those Thai bots were killing the other forum
I guess that explains why we had so many viewers but few posters!

Nice fresh forum... It's got that new car smell.

Mr Cleansheets here. I wrote analysis pieces for FTBL since 2012 so am sad to see its demise, but now airing my alarming opinions on the Roar.

I'm a career lawyer but transitioning to full time novelist - my first was Mr Cleansheets (2010) which some on here have read.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm onedaywinners... eternally optimistic and frustrated tragic of Australian football. Curious cat that genuinely believes we have the potential to one day be winners of the football World Cup.
Ha ha!

Hope you are right.

What time frame are you thinking for us to win WC? With all the resources that go into AFL, I think it is impossible for Aus to win a WC in the imminent future.

Last edited:
Nice fresh forum... It's got that new car smell.

Mr Cleansheets here. I wrote analysis pieces for FTBL since 2012 so am sad to see its demise, but now airing my alarming opinions on the Roar.

I'm a career lawyer but transitioning to full time novelist - my first was Mr Cleansheets (2010) which some on here have read.
Interesting?

I'm an avid reader. Where can we access your books? Which genre? I might message you. Full time novelists make very little money unless incredibly successful.

Your legal background can be useful for Pasquali.

Back